1. Check that your organisation meets one of our four criteria on the Who We Give To page and review the case studies on the Recent Recipients page to get a better idea of the sort of projects we support.
2. Please email email@example.com or telephone 01423 810 222 and our Trust Manager, Carla Marshall will send you our brief application form. It helps if you tell us a little bit about your organisation, the project and your funding needs.
3. Post the application to us along with a statement of around two – four pages of A4 outlining your proposal and:
- Make sure you tell us about the organisation overall and the project.
- Include with your application a copy of your latest Annual Report and Accounts.
- Include the specific amount you are looking for from the Sir George Martin Trust and detail any support you have had so far towards your project.
- Name other funders you will be approaching.
- Give details on the timing for the project/programme and provide a budget breakdown.
- For administration purposes, please ensure all documents are printed single-sided.